Download IPU CET 2018 admit card/hall ticket: IPU CET 2018 admit card will be available online at the official website of IPU (ipu.ac.in). candidates who had to fill the form for IPU CET 2018 can download their admit card/hall ticket by using their log-in ID and password from the same portal which was used for filling the application form. Admit card is an essential document which you need to carry at the time of exam otherwise, you will not get permission to attend the exam. The online admit card/hall ticket will be generated online, 7 days before the date of the CET. Therefore candidates are advised to carry two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET exam along with the passport-sized photograph of the candidate and one shall be pasted on the admit card. Candidates must preserve the CET Admit Card till the admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
Availability of IPU CET 2018 admit card
The Admit Card will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET exam.
Check Exam Dates- Click Here
How to download IPU CET 2018 admit card/ Hall Ticket
Candidates registered for IPU CET 2018 can download their admit card. IPU CET 2018 admit card will be generated individual by entering using log-in ID and password from the official website which is www.ipu.ac.in. It can be downloaded only in online mode from the official website. Now, go with below steps to download your admit card.
- To download admit card visit the official website “ipu.ac.in”.
- After that click on “Admission 2018” link
- Then online application form for CET 2018
- Apply Online and then Login
- Select your course and then click on view for the course IPU CET 2018 admit card is to be download
- Click on Admit card link
- Download your admit card, and take out two print out of the same and read the given instruction carefully
- The Admit Card for IPU CET 2018 will be available online, 7 days before the date of the CET.Applicants may be downloaded they admit card individual account using log-in ID and password from the website which was used for filling up the application form
- No candidate will be allowed to enter the Examination Hall without a valid CET Admit Card 2018, issued by the University.
- Candidates need to carry at least two printouts of the admit card at the time of CET exam. One copy of the admit card must be retained by the applicants after getting it signed by the Invigilator. The second copy of admitting cad should be handed over to the Invigilator for University records. Both the copies of IPU CET admit shall require a passport sized photograph of the candidate is pasted on it.
- Therefore, Candidates are advised to keep two copies of the photograph uploaded at the time of form filling handy for this purpose for each CET applied for.
- Candidate must preserve the CET 2018 Admit Card till the IPU admission procedure is over as it has to be handed over to the Admission Officer at the time of counselling/admission.
- Request for issue of duplicate Admit Card not be entertained after the Common Entrance Test under any of circumstances.
- No claim of having filled up the Application Form and non-receipt of admit card will be admissible after the CET
- Impersonation is a punishable offence. No candidate will be allowed to appear in CET without having a valid Admit Card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilator(s) for verification at the time examination.
- The candidate’s identity will be verified in respect of his/her details on the admit card/centre verification record. If the identity is doubtful, the candidate shall not be allowed to appear in the examination. The authorities may permit the candidates to appear for the examination after completing the necessary formalities (visible mark of identification) at their discretion. No extra time will be allowed for these formalities to be completed. Police action will be initiated in case of dubious identity.
In another case
In the case of non-receipt of Admit Card the candidate may contact:-
Office of Controller of Examinations (Operations)
GGSIP University, Sector 16C, Dwarka, New Delhi 110078 (at least 5 days before the scheduled commencement of respective CET.)
In this regard, applicants must be supported by a copy of the printed version of the application form and proof of payment of the requisite fee for the CET. Without the submission of these two documents, no application in regard to non-receipt of admits cards shall be entertained; the application in this regard shall be deemed incomplete and rejected without intimation to the applicant.
NOTE: – This web page is totally dedicated to the “Download IPU CET 2018 admit card/hall ticket” You can bookmark this webpage to get more information.