IPU CET 2018 Allocation of Seats-1st & 2nd round of Counselling- http://ipu.ac.in/: IPU CET 2018 allocation of seat procedure just starts after the choice filling period is over. Eligible candidates can precede the process with the help of given instructions. You can check complete details regarding seat allocation for IPU CET 2018-1st and 2nd round of counselling from below information.
IPU CET 2018 Allocation of Seats in 1st round of counselling
- Online allotment of seat will be given to the candidates as per merit and respective category and region.
- Candidates can check result through his/her account login given during the registration process.
- Applicants will need to take print out of provisional allotment letter if the seat is allotted to him/her.
- Note: The option of printing the Provisional Allotment Letter will be available only for the respective round; within the specified period and the record will not be available in the subsequent round of online counselling.
- You will have to pay the part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment and participation in the subsequent round of counselling.
- If you fail to pay the part Academic Fee, then you will lose any claim to the allotted seat and you will not be considered further for any subsequent round of online counselling.
- You are advised to print Admission Fee Receipt, immediately after payment of part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/-.
- If fee receipt is not available on the website within the specified time, then you are advised to contact Helpdesk of University to resolve this problem.
Reporting of Candidates to the designated Centres of the University after 1st round of counselling
- You should know that after allotment of seat in the 1st round you are required to report in person at the Designated Centre along with academic fee receipt and the original documents/testimonials/ certificates and the necessary record of verification of reserved category.
- If applicants fail to report to the Designated Centres for admission, then you will have no claim to the allotted seat and the seat will be offered to other candidates. You should also know that such candidates forfeit the right to participate in the further round of counselling except “spot counselling”.
Freezing of Allocated Seat after 1st round of counselling in IPU CET 2018
- Candidates can freeze his/her allotted seat by clicking the freeze option available in his/her account in the counselling website within the specified period After the first round of Counselling if the candidate is satisfied with the seat allotted to him.
- If the candidate does not freeze the allotted seat then the next higher preference may be allotted to him/her automatically in the next round subject to availability of seats.
Withdrawal and Fee Refund after 1st round of counselling in IPU CET 2018
- Applicants can apply for withdrawal by clicking on the withdrawal option available in candidates account in the admission website within the specified period after depositing of Academic Fees, if a candidate wants to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat.
- Candidates can participate in Spot Counselling” only after withdrawal of admission and refund of fees.
Counselling 2nd round (Result / Allotment / Reporting) for IPU CET 2018
|S.NO||Counselling 2nd round for allotment of seat|
|1||· Applicants who have registered filled choices and not allotted seat in round 01 and who have been allotted seat in round 01, paid the part Academic Fees, reported at the Designated Centres for admission and not withdrawn from the allotted seat or froze the allotted seat.|
Ø All such eligible candidates will be considered automatically for the further round of counselling, and his allotted seat may get upgraded/retained as per the candidates preferred choices and their CET merit.
|2||· Applicants can edit/modify/add/delete preferences for the subsequent round of online counselling after 1st round.|
|3||· Allotment of the seat in round 02 of online counselling will be based on the preferences/ choices of the candidates, the merit and respective category and region.|
· If any seat remains vacant, the categories and regions will be converted as per the conversion rules.
|4||· Applicants should know that the seat if already allotted to a candidate in the previous round, will be retained if the candidate does not get allotment as per the amended choices/preferences.|
|5||· The applicant’s allotted seat may get upgraded to the next higher preference/choice automatically in the next round of online counselling, subject to availability of seats and the merit.|
|6||· You must know that you will not be allowed to retain his previous choice once he is upgraded in his choices/preferences in the next round, under any circumstances.|
|7||· Applicants who have got upgraded/allotted new seat of higher preferences/ choices must take a fresh printout of the Provisional Allotment Letter and Academic Fee Receipt with the amended name of institute/college generated automatically online.|
|8||· Payment of Part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/-: All candidates who have been allotted seat in Round 02 only, will have to pay the Part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- to confirm the allotment, failing which, the candidate will lose any claim to the allotted seat.|
|9||· After allotment of seat in Round 02 and payment of Part Academic Fee of Rs 40,000/- the candidates are required to report in person at the Designated Centres.|
· Candidates must carry academic fee receipt and the original documents/testimonials/certificates and the necessary record of verification of reserved category for admission.
|10||· Note: Applicants note that if they are already allotted in round 01, and have reported already after allotment of seat in round 01, need not report again.|
|11||· Candidates who fail to report at the Designated Centres for admission will have no claim to the allotted seat.|
· This seat will be offered for allotment in the Spot Counselling.
|12||· After depositing of Academic Fees, if a candidate wants to withdraw the admission against the allotted seat, he/she can apply for withdrawal by clicking on the withdrawal option available in his/her account in the admission website within the specified period.|
|13||· Applicants who got allotted seat in round 01 and had paid the part Academic Fee of Rs. 40,000/- can also withdraw the admission following the online withdrawal procedure.|
|14||· Any withdrawal from the notified schedule will lead to the forfeiture of the full fee deposited by the candidate.No further correspondence in this regard will be made under any circumstances.|
|15||· Applicants should know that the request for withdrawal of admission will not be entertained through post/email.|
· Candidates are requested to adhere strictly to the online withdrawal policy within the specified schedule for withdrawal.
|16||· All such cases who have withdrawn or not paid the part Academic Fee of Rs. 40,000/- will be treated as “not admitted” candidates for IPU CET 2018.|
Spot Counselling counselling
- Candidates should know that after 1st and 2nd round of online counselling ‘Spot Counselling’ shall be done in offline mode.
- Applicants who have not got admission in the 1st and 2nd round of online counselling they can participate in the spot counselling, against the available vacant seat.
- The applicants who are allotted seat in the 1st and 2nd round of online counselling and have paid Fee of Rs 40,000/- will be treated as “admitted” at the time of Spot Counselling and would not be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- You should also know that any candidate, who was admitted in any round and subsequently withdrawn, will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling for IPU SEC 2018.
- All the candidates who are “not admitted” will be eligible to participate in the Spot Counselling.
- You must know that there will be no withdrawal of admission and refund of fees for the candidates who will take admission in Spot counselling for IPU CET 2018.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the IPU CET 2018 counselling Procedure. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest information about IPU CET 2018 Allocation of Seats-1st & 2nd round of Counselling.